Schwarzenegger Leads The Charge In Epic New War Game: Mobile Strike
A new mobile phone game where users are in control to battle enemy forces from around the world launched Wednesday with the backing of action superstar Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Mobile Strike is a new action game of modern warfare that brings users to the frontlines of battle where you control the action by training elite military troops to fight opponents from across the globe in a worldwide MMO game.
In Mobile Strike, you can “unlock cutting-edge assault vehicles, command powerful armies, and put your tactical mind to test against opponents across the globe,” the company states on its iTunes App page.
“Experience the rush of battle and conquest in the vast mulitplayer world of Mobile Strike.”
Additional game features include:
– Join millions of players from around the world;
– Build & customize an elite military base for defensive strength or offensive might;
– Use tanks, helicopters, and modern military units to blitz your enemies;
– Claim the title of Head of State to grant protections to your allies, and obstacles to your enemies;
– Upgrade buildings & walls to defend your perimeter ;
– Train, level up, and supply your Commander with superior firepower;
– Command 16 types of troops with 4 lethal tiers;
– Clash with rival alliances & rule the world in the #1 modern war themed MMO.
Join Schwarzenegger and New England Patriots star tight end Rob Gronkowski, as well as millions of others worldwide, to create global alliances and conquer your enemies in this exciting new game.